United Engineering Corp. (UEC) offers engineering consulting, design and procurement services In Alberta, Canada. Headquartered in Calgary, UEC employees are recognized in the industry for possessing a superior technical ability and reputation of being easy to work with.
United Engineering Corp. is a dynamic company dedicated to the consistent and cost effective satisfaction of our customer’s requirements, by conducting our business with honesty, integrity and professionalism. We grow our team through shared success.
Our commitments are the quality, safety and the protection of our environment.
- Conceptual development, feasibility studies
- Process design, optimization, alternatives
- Detailed engineering design & drafting
- Project Management
- Procurement support
- Cost estimating & cost management
- Regulatory & Environmental
- Project start-up assistance
- As-build drawings
- PCMS Implementation and Risk Based Inspection
As an Engineering and Procurement Services provider, The UEC team approach provides a stimulating work environment to nurture an attitude of dynamic team spirit and cooperation. We are passionate for positive results and committed to our clients’ success.
- Gas plants facilities
- Gas Compressor Stations
- Wellhead tie ins, gathering systems & pipelines
- Well-site facilities
- Well flowlines, well batteries
- Oil pipelines
- Tank farms & blending facilities
- Pumping stations & LACT units
- Thermal heavy oil well pads facility, standardization & gathering lines
- Lift gas systems
- Water injection & disposal
- Central processing facilities (CPF) maintenance, debottlenecking and sustainability
PCMS Implementation & Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Plant Condition Management Software (PCMS) Implementation and Management
- Integrated Inspection Data Management System (IDMS)
- P & ID Systemization & Circuitization
- Inspection data processing and inputting into PCMS
- Risk Based Inspection
- Generating Inspection Work Order (IWO)